All the books featured on my blog are those which I have bought or borrowed from the library.
I will accept books for review that are:
– Recommendations from fans of the genres I read if I ask for it in an entry.
– I will accept advanced copies of books by authors that I already read if asked by the publisher. (I will probably be reading it anyway…)
I will not accept books for review that are:
– Self-published (unless it is by an established author)
– Religious (I may read Pagan books but these are ones related to the path that I have chosen. I feel that religion is a personal matter and that whatever a person chooses to follow is up to them. For the same reason, I will not accept books on the philosophy of atheism which should not be confused with books on science and evolution.)
– Erotica or Mills and Boon type Romance
At the moment, my reading list is huge and it is unlikely that I will accept books for review anyway.
The reviews in this blog are based on my own thoughts and feelings of the book. They may not always reflect the perceptions that other people have of the book and as a result, people should use their own common sense for choosing what to read. After all, you know your own tastes in reading much better than I do.